As the rapid growth of technology escalated in the consumer electronics, Stealth Cam kept its eye on emerging trends and in 2009 introduced the world’s first High Definition trial camera. Capable of shooting stunning full HD video with crisp clear audio, this new Stealth Cam dazzled both with media & consumers alike. As video clips shot by the new HD cameras went viral on such social media sites as Facebook & You Tube, it became clear that Stealth Cam was leading the charge in taking this technology into the future.
As the category has evolved so have the demands of the user. In 2010 Stealth Cam introduced the first 3-in-1 trail camera and coined the term TRIAD Technology. TRIAD trail cameras feature the ability to be used in one of three ways. Either as a still image camera, a videocamera or a time lapse camera.
Scouting cameras have evolved rapidly over the last several years with more & more users demanding enhanced features from their cameras. In 2010 Stealth Cam introduced TRIAD™ Technology. TRIAD™ enabled Stealth Cams deliver the ultimate in versatility by incorporating three cameras in one; allowing the user to chose from one of three different digital scouting formats.
- Hi-Res still images: The basis upon which scouting cameras were designed, today’s Stealth Cam’s shoot high resolution still images (day & night) with unmatched clarity and detail. Coupled with Burst Mode (multiple exposures per triggering)—the sill image function is still the mainstay for most camera users
- Video: Growing ever more popular, Stealth Cam’s ability to shoot high quality video with audio brings a whole new dimension to scouting by giving the user a true glimpse into the animals behavior and vocalizations.
- Time Lapse: The option to set the camera to take images at predetermined intervals over a selected time periods (day or night) is the cornerstone behind Stealth Cam’s Time Lapse function.
GX45NG – TRIAD®/ 12.0 Megapixel (4 Resolutions) 12MP / 8MP / 4MP / 2MP / 1080P HD Video recording 5-180 seconds w/ audio / Time Lapse with PIR Override / Reflex™ Trigger – .4 seconds / 45 BLACK IR Emitters / 100ft range / 2″ LCD Screen Built-In / Matrix ™ Blur Reduction / Retina™ Low Light sensitivity / 16:9 Wide Image Ratio / Quick Set pre-programmed option / Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering / 5-59 sec/1- 59 min recovery time out / Time / Date / Moon Phase / Temperature / Name Stamp / Manual Shot capability / Secure Lock password protection / SD Card slot up to 32GB
- 12.0 Megapixel (4 resolution settings) 12mp / 8mp / 4mp / 2mp
- 1080P HD Video recording 5-180 seconds w/ audio
- Time Lapse Function with PIR Override