Delta Optical brand was established 14 years by a group of people with passion. We have been interested in optical equipment and tested it for years to give voice to our passion and establish our own business as there is no better way of life than make your work a hobby or make the hobby your work.
Together with a wide range of our Customers we have been developing our business in search for knowledge, information and pure beauty that can be experienced by observation of the world and universe.
Delta Optical is the brand representing amazing quality and price ratio.. Our products are binoculars and riflescopes recognized at home and abroad. Our efforts in the area of designing, performance and functionality have proved as products appreciated for years, namely:
- Titanium and Forest series binoculars and riflescopes, are popular optical equipment among hunters in Poland, Eastern and Central Europe,
- binoculars and riflescopes offered by us are tested by German DEVA Institute,
- with our products we support the work of professionals – our equipment is used by: Police, Forest Rangers, other uniform services and, first of all, Polish Mountain Rescue TOPR, for whom we are privileged to be supplier of optical equipment.
We are actively involved in pro environmental actions, e.g. in 2011 we have started our co-operation with Foundation for Protection of Black European Woodland Grouse in Poland, established for protection and strengthening of animal species living in the wild, whose existence is endangered.
We do hope we will take a chance to work to Your satisfaction, as after working hours we share Your passion and search for the same virtues in it.
May the Forest be Generous for you!
Forest 8×42 are an award-winning binoculars:
- Second place in the Optyczne.pl poll for Product of the Year 2011 in the Binoculars category,
- The “Owl of Rogów” Prize in the competition for the best product presented at the 2011 International Fair of Forestry in Rogów,
- Nominated for the Good Design 2013 award.
The greatest honour came with a “Good Purchase” title given by the editors of Allbinos.com. For a year they tested different brands of 8×42 binoculars in different conditions: at low and high temperatures, in the water, and also they did the fall test by dropping the binoculars off of the heights. Nothing came to destroy our little but not very pricey Forest II 8×42 binoculars! That is why they were awarded the “Good Purchase” title.
Features common to the whole Forest II series are: high quality, coated rook BaK4 prisms and multiple phase antireflection